Corporate Receptionist & Facilities Coordinator Sick Leave Cover
Location: Ireland, Kilkenny
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: € 11 - 11Job Description:
Our client, a leading financial multinational based in Kilkenny, is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator to cover sick leave. This is a full-time week to week contract.
- Greeting all visitors in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring first class impression
- Signing in visitors, issuing security passes & advising on H&S requirements
- Issuing and monitoring all access cards for the buildings
- Answering all calls in an efficient manner, transferring calls as appropriate, assisting with any enquiries
- Daily management of the reception area, recommending ways to improve the service standards
- Ordering of catering, taxis, couriers, ah-hoc stationery
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms, arranging additional service requirements such as catering, AV etc.
- Sorting, logging and distributing all incoming and outgoing post
- Manage onsite cleaning and catering contractors as well as service contractors while onsite (ensuring relevant documentation is completed prior to commencement of works)
- Complete weekly / monthly Health & Safety checklists
- Liaise with the Technical Manager in Dublin regarding any building issues onsite and others. Complete various security administration checks
- Other duties
- Weekend work may be required.
- Ideally 3+ years experience as a receptionist in a busy professional environment/facilities administration experience an advantage
- Must have strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook; fast typist (touchtype an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English is a must
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work additional hours/days
- Confident dealing with clients & executives at all levels.
If interested apply through the link below or send your CV and Cover Letter to Dorothy, firstname.lastname@example.org