CX Recruitment Specialist
Location: Ireland, Dublin City Centre
Job Type: Contract
Salary: € 38,000 - 38,000Job Description:
Our client, a leading multinational, is looking for an experienced CX Specialist to join their expanding team on an initial six month contract with a strong chance of extension or permanency. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle as well as liaising with hiring managers and acting as a point of contact for clients and associated agencies for recruitment enquiries.
• Maintaining close relationships with clients and agencies in order to understand requirements & provide on-boarding solutions, arranging regular on/off site visits where relevant
• Validate and approve submitted requisitions as well as approving CMS requisition submissions
• Reviewing CVs to send on to hiring managers
• Organise interviews
• Create, authorize and approve contracts for temporary workers through the central recruitment system.
• Manage Back to Back (Non-PSL) contractor requisitions in accordance with APS category management strategy, liaising with CX Lead or APS Category Manager
• Review service levels to continuously improve client experience. Address any performance issues with suppliers.
• Ensure effective customer and supplier relationships and serves as initial escalation point for issue resolution
• Support the CX Lead with general organisational activities as requested
• Provide high quality procurement service to the client ensuring that contractual and SLA obligations are met for work within scope of role. Report on activities, opportunities and results within category
• Active management of designated clients
• Liasing with the CX Helpdesk when required, ensuring any issues are resolved and communicated in the agreed manner
• Identify process improvements, cost savings and initiatives, document and raise with line manager for approval, then complete relevant actions/project
• Manage and complete extensions/terminations to contractors in the relevant manner.
Experience and skills required:
• 2+ years recruitment experience
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements
• Good organisational and problem-solving/analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of standard procurement/HR terms and conditions
• Computer literacy (eg. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and strong communication skills
• Previous experience of vendor management systems desirable
• Strong relationship management skills with a proactive customer-focused approach
Apply though the link or send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org