Operations Assistant Part Time 12 month contract
Location: Ireland, Dublin City Centre
Job Type: Contract
Salary: € 25,000 - 30,000Job Description:
Our client, a leading multinational, is looking for an experienced Operations Assistant to join their team on a part time basis (20 hours/week) for a 12 month contract.
• Carry out monthly financial reconciliations for billing purposes, working with the senior manager to resolve queries when required.
• Assist with generation of monthly invoices as required.
• Generate monthly financial and time review reports
• Collect the monthly estimated hours for contractors
• Identify and resolve any irregularities in time reports
• Manage the administration of all project contractors including billing information
• Assist in the rollout and tracking of the project training plan.
• Maintain project mailing lists.
• Organise meetings – room booking, breakfast, reminder email, etc.
• Assisting with responses to the client’s requests for new contractor candidates – updating cvs, formatting information, etc.
• Provide ad hoc support to the Operations Senior Manager as required on any new tasks that may arise.
Experience and skills required:
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role
• Strong oral and written communication skills in fluent English.
• MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel, including formulae, pivot tables and ability to work with and understand macros.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and to deadlines.
Apply through the link or send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com