Location: Ireland, Dublin, Dublin
Job Type: Contract
Salary: € 300 - 360Job Description:
My client, global management consulting company, is looking for a Program/Project Manager to join their team based in South Dublin. This is 9 months contract with a big chance to extend.
This role is largely comprised of shaping and driving a project to completion and management of stakeholders involved across multiple diverse groups. The role requires strong project management skills, with a demonstrated track record in delivering complex technology or business solutions.
• Shape and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
• Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded
• Manage project scope
• Define the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan
• Lead the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables
• Facilitation of workshops to present and validate and achieve stakeholder consensus on business approaches, requirements or plans
Personal Specification Requirements:
• Min. 3+ years Project Management experience
• Proven ability to shape and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
• Proven delivery track record in managing/supporting non-IT projects (e.g. Business) projects and stakeholders. Examples of such projects include ensuring the smooth roll-out of launches and enhancement to the business or to the business customers, continuous process improvement & cost reduction initiatives, operations assessments etc.
• Strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio) skills.
• Previous experience of managing and collaborating with large, disparate and often virtual teams
• Previous experience working in the I.T. or High-Tech sector would be beneficial
• Previous experience working in large multi-national would be beneficial.
• Familiarity with/Exposure to different software methodologies e.g. SDLC, Agile, Waterfall etc.
• PMP certified or similar qualification desired
Curious to find out more about this job opportunity? Get in touch with Aneta on email@example.com !