- Manage a new AR team including all training and support
- Manage completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring that all weekly and monthly processes are being followed.
- Implementing and enforcing a selling rate card process to ensure that all retailers are being charged correctly.
- Validating and issuing the Retailer Billing Tracker as a monthly report.
- Preparing AR Debtors Report Weekly with comments and actions for the team. Following up on any outstanding debtor balances.
- Manage the month end process
- Allocate work within the AR Team for reports issued.
- Review the month end metrics with the Head of Finance Operations.
- Work with the Head of Finance Operations on process improvements
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in accounts receivable
- Proven experience in process improvements
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in preparation and review of balance sheets