· Responsible for Accounts Payable function.
· Perform supplier reconciliations and ensure supplier payments are paid in a timely manner.
· Support the Accounts receivable function, and complete daily sales reports.
· Perform reconciliation of control accounts and bank statements
· Perform balance sheet reconciliations
· Create weekly forecasting and finance reports
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification)
- Ambitious and strong initiative
- Good communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful group with strong career support and prospects.
If interested, please submit your CV through the link or call Shane Collins on 016991470