- Management of own reporting team’s portfolio of clients
- Manage the team including training, recruitment and development
- Responsible for maintaining review process and the review and sign off of payrolls
- Support, guide and coach team members with their client and payroll issues
- Keep processing skills up to date by acting as back up processor as required
- Provide guidance and advise with technical, legislative and systems queries
- Build relationships with other departments
- Continuously strive to further improve current procedures
- Ensure compliance, data protection and risk control within the team
- Act as the first point of contact for client escalation
- Involvement in the collaborative process of on boarding new clients
- Provide clients with the highest level of service
- A minimum of 3 years’ payroll processing experience in UK and Ireland payroll.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail while working to deadlines.