- Acquire new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of named prospects.
- Work with other departments within the company including warehouse and purchasing, to offer solutions to prospects and customers.
- Offer the full range of products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Refer opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
- Manage new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction.
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful implementation.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Team Lead
- Enlist the support of other departments where required and uses all other sales / management resources as needed.
- Transitions new customers to the Account Manager
- Works with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and service resolution objectives are met.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Minimum two years of outbound sales experience in a similar role
- Prior track record of achieving sales goals/targets
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up essential
- Full driving licence and car