- Analysing security requirements for cloud implementation and integration
- Assessing and measuring the implementation of security controls and architecture across a variety of cloud environments
- Implementation and configuration of security controls to bolster defences in the cloud.
- Perform security research and document and communicate the findings of their research
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with cloud environment and security systems
- 2+ years of progressive hands-on technical experience in security audit, security risk management or security infrastructure and architecture with primary focus on security products
- Certifications in public cloud (level of architect, security engineer/specialist), preferably AWS
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, etc
- Cloud focused certifications such as CISM, CCSP, CCSK
- Relevant security certifications such as SSCP, CISSP, Security+, Network+ etc.
- Experience with containers and container security in the cloud including relevant vendors in the container space such as RedHat, Aqua, Datadog, Hashicorp, Docker etc.