- Assist our regional and specialist teams in managing a large portfolio of corporate clients and take responsibility for ensuring our clients meet their corporate compliance obligations.
- Advise clients in relation to their corporate compliance obligations.
- Attend client board meetings where necessary (primarily via Zoom/MS Teams) and provide support to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Lead and execute on the preparation of documentation and board minutes to satisfy client requirements.
- Lead and execute the formation of companies.
- Lead and execute the filing of statutory forms to the CRO.
- Be the company secretarial lead on ad-hoc projects, including business acquisitions or disposals, and due diligence assignments.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5+ years PQE, ideally in a medium or large practice environment.
- Client facing experience and with a focus on the SME sector.
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of company law and corporate governance standards and practices.
- Strong Commercial awareness.