- Assist in managing regular debt and equity raising processes.
- Adapt, develop, and analyse financial models in relation to significant capital projects
- Provide decision support around capital projects/strategic initiatives including acquisitions, project financing and business development activities.
- Implementation and updating of dynamic multi-year group cash flow model for analysing various growth opportunities.
- Preparing transaction marketing materials, including pitch decks, teasers, confidential information memorandums, and management presentations.
- Assisting in detailed financial reviews and due diligence processes.
- Work directly throughout all phases of transactions, from initiation to execution.
- Undertake detailed market related research on countries, companies and sectors.
- Participate in negotiations of commercial and contractual aspects of the projects and/or target companies with banks/financial institutions, contractors, and other third parties
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' post qualification
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
- Previous experience in project finance, banking, energy sector, corporate finance department is preferred.
- Superior organizational and time management skills, and the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Problem solving, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills.