· Manage and motivate a team of qualified child care practitioners
· Continuously seek to improve and develop services
· Ensure all records are up to date and maintained for all aspects of the business
· Act as the Designated Child Protection Liaison Person in line with Children First – National Guidance for the protection and Welfare of Children 2017
· Ensure that a high standard of cleanliness, reporting, and health and safety is maintained in line with relevant legislation
· Monitor and continuously update policies and procedures
- Hold a Management qualification
- Childcare qualification advantageous
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation regarding the regulation of childcare in Ireland and the relevant programmes such as DCYA/Pobal ECCE and CCSP schemes.
- Working knowledge of Aistear and Siolta.
- Proven leaderships skills and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
If interested, please do submit your CV through the link or call Shane Collins for a confidential discussion on 016991474