- Managing a team of Collection Analysts for the European market
- Management of the wider Collections team on an operational level,
- Revenue management
- Client management
- Management data for escalation & action.
- Ensure the highest possible standards are in place
- Ensure collection is maximised, risk is minimised and all disputes are recorded and escalated as per policies & procedures
- Assist in managing the integrity of the Collections Team function in accordance to audit control processes
- Work with other supervisors to drive results
- Ad hoc duties for European Collections Manager
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a collections supervisory position
- Strong skills in Excel and SAP
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent team player
- Month End reporting experience a must
- Excellent organisation and a high attention to detail
- Commercially focused with a strong client service approach.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.