- Create, implement, manage and optimise all elements of our digital marketing strategy
- Owning the audience journey through the digital channels (both internal and external, including social) to ensure that our original content is making an impact.
- Developing new and creative promotion strategies to ensure our content reaches the right audience.
- Partnering with our lead content creator to ensure the content created is aligned to the relevant strategies.
- Commissioning the creation of new content for digital content for channels, in particular video content.
- Supporting the development and adherence to style guidelines, UX principles, processes and established standards for quality, scope and usability content.
- Ensuring SEO/SEM content standards.
- Measuring and reporting on the success and ROI of content.
- Monitoring and optimising stages of the audience journey and bring suggestions for improvement to the wider team.
- Minimum 5 years inbound marketing or content marketing professional experience. Ideally will have Adobe Analytics and WordPress experience.
- Expert in digital marketing tools.
- Experience in video production.
- Keen interest in innovation.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail