- Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective industry to design and execute digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns. (Tier 1 campaigns)
- Work directly with marketing and communication leads and social media leads within their respective industry to design and implement digital marketing programs that support smaller, more focused marketing campaigns. (Tier 2 campaigns)
- Work closely with Project Management Analyst to develop and manage the digital marketing elements of a campaign project plan.
- Possess a mastery level understanding of all a.com, email, Slideshare, video best practices and templates in order to provide strategic input (a.com page type, story flow, SEO, etc.) on all digital content, as well as timely expert review of digital content during the “Develop Content” step of the campaign.
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics team to analyse performance of digital channels for specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximise campaign effectiveness.
- Manage digital footprint for industry, taking accountability for content health and overall user experience.
- Support digital marketing programs outside of your specific group alignment when needed (i.e., amplification of enterprise level campaigns, peak periods within other industries).
- Minimum 7 years digital marketing experience
- Expert in digital marketing tools.
- Ability to work well cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail