- Interpret the client's brand and communicate brand attributes in a differentiated and elegantly simple way across multiple touch points.
- Develop a solid rationale as part of the design process through iterative development and enthusiasm for exploration.
- Develop concept, direct and delivery visual design to the highest visual standards and in alignment with overall experience and design strategy.
- Responsible for the visual design aspect of client's solutions or services.
- Minimum 2 years design experience
- Advanced digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced command of standard design applications (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Figma, Keynote, PowerPoint, Sketch, InVision).
- Advanced knowledge of creative development process, the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development)