Main purpose of the role is:
- To guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment as part of a childcare team
- To act, where required, as a key worker to specified children.
- To ensure the safety, security and well being of all the children in your care.
- To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating curricula of activities which will enhance the child's natural growth and development.
- To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the service at all
The ideal candidate for this role would:
- have QQI Level 5 Childcare Training (or higher),
- be passionate about working with children
- have valid Garda Vetting
If you are interested send your CV through the link and I will contact you to discuss the role further.