- Provide support/advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure EHS policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that EHS lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
- 3rd level qualifications in health & safety
- 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally gained in construction
- They should possess a sound understanding of health and safety legislation and an ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply using the link provided or call Lorcan McGeough on 016991473 for a confidential chat.