- Develop a detailed understanding of the key drivers of profitability in two significant business lines.
- Perform regular detailed reviews of actual and forecasted income statements by business line and project and presents this analysis to the CFO and Business line Directors.
- Identify and challenge businesses to promptly resolve margin issues.
- Own revenue and cost recognition to GM (in line with IFRS).
- Work with finance colleagues to optimise the efficiency and insightfulness of business reporting.
- Support business lines on all revenue growth initiatives
- ACA/ACCA/CPA part qualified/qualified accountant
- Minimum 1 year’s finance experience
- Highly organized and great at tracking and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks