- Preparation of monthly financial reporting pack to include review and analysis of Group performance including variance analysis.
- Day to day management and review of the activities of the finance team.
- Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts.
- Management of working capital, banking and cashflows.
- Engagement with Senior Management on key financial matters.
- Review of potential acquisitions including preparation of financial projections and managing a due diligence process across all financial, legal and operational areas.
- Preparation of board reports for quarterly & annual meetings.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place and are being adhered to for all group activities.
- Manage and liaise with auditors and external tax advisors as required.
- Ad hoc projects and reports as required.
- Qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills.
- Having previous experience within the health care industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate with individuals at all levels in the business.
- Experience of leading and managing a finance function