- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues with the goal of enabling both peers and the customer to grow their knowledge of the product.
- Timely communication with customers concerning status of open support issues, agreeing priority based on customer business impact, setting clear expectations about next steps & timeframes and delivering against that
- Ensuring that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner and to their happiness as measured by our transactional survey
- Deeply documenting all communication, troubleshooting, and activity on issues reported by customers
- Writing and presenting internal informal courses on troubleshooting areas of product functionality.
- Building solution entries as required
- Solving issues related to 3rd party software applications
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a software support environment supporting complex, multi-tiered enterprise software applications.
- Experience with Java, .Net and C# preferable.
- Exposure to one or more database platforms (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL).
- Experience with web services APIs, database connectors, SOAP
- Shown in depth of knowledge of complex, database-centric, internet-based systems
- Ability to multi-task and work through problems independently
- Excellent Communications skills (written & verbal) and highly organised with strong multiple priority management skills.
- Digital marketing experience from an email service provider desirable.
Required skills and experience:
- Native/fluent English and French language.
- University graduate with a technical focus.
- 1-year previous Technical Support Center experience required with an emphasis on business to business interactions. Knowledge of Adobe products will be preferable.
- Experience in supporting software applications with an emphasis on server based