- Lead and manage the H&S Team.
- Develop and deliver the group’s H&S policy
- Liaise with Site Managers to ensure compliance with regulatory and relevant standards.
- Conduct audits to ensure continuous improvement and assist management in resolving issues that arise.
- Investigate, record and report incidents, and ensure any corrective actions are implemented immediately.
- Regularly review and update company Procedures, H&S policies, and Safety Statements
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a H&S role with at least 3 years in a senior role.
- Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety is essential, and member of IOSH or equivalent.
- Experience dealing with regulatory agencies.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of H&S strategy.
- Driven for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.