Duties and responsibilities:
- H&S inspections and training on site
- Safety Statements
- Health and Safety Audits
- Method Statements
- PSCS Advisory Services
- Preferable - Construction Technology / Site Engineering Background and ability to review Construction Technology drawings.
- Good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Good understanding of the Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Outlook
- Be very familiar and up to date on all Health and Safety regulations and legal requirements
- Be familiar with the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Minimum of 3-4 years construction based experience
- The Candidate must have a Primary Degree in Health and Safety
- Experience is essential
If you are interested in the position please apply using the link provided or call Lorcan McGeough on 016991473 for a confidential chat.