- Proactively work with key stakeholders to deliver a high value-added service
- Guide, coach and support all staff on all HR related matters.
- Provide HR advice on employee relations issues
- Work with managers on recruitment and selection
- Provide administration support in relation to employment contracts, absence management, and appraisal reviews.
- Develop and review HR Policies and Procedures
- Work closely with HR Management on various projects and initiatives
- Prepare various HR reports as required
- Membership of CIPD
- At least 2 years HR Generalist experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills,
- Demonstrated knowledge of Irish legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If interested, please submit your CV through the link or call Shane Collins on 01-6991474