- Provide HR support and advice to Management.
- Participate in the Recruitment and Selection Process.
- Prepare contracts of employment and assist with initial induction.
- Provide support in the implementation of Company policies and procedures.
- Deal with Disciplinary and Grievance processes
- Support with administration of employee benefits.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Human Resource role
- Recognised 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management and ideally CIPD qualified.
- Knowledge of Employment Law, practices and their application.
- Experience in employee relations issues.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance at management level.