- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure all HR activities align with Group and Business objectives.
- Drive a high performance culture within the HR function
- Manage, coach, and develop the HR team
- Liaise with management to implement a positive IR culture
- Responsible for recruitment and employee development
- Implement a new HCM system in, working closely with IT and project managers
- Assist Management on various strategic projects and initiatives
- Degree qualified, CIPD desirable
- At least 3 years HR experience
- In-depth understanding of HR best practice
- Industrial Relations background advantageous ideally within a unionised environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally
- Influencer and relationship management skills
If interested please submit your CV through the link or call Julian Chambers for a confidential discussion on 01-6991473