- Manage the HR function with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day to day HR operations
- Drive the recruitment and selection process
- Support all employees on daily queries
- Advise managers on HR policies and procedures
- Manage all HR Administration
- Manage of the time and attendance systems
- Process of timesheets and payroll on a weekly and monthly basis.
- At least 1 year of HR experience including implementing and communicating HR policies, practices, and processes
- Experience in processing payroll
- IPASS qualification or working towards qualification beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- The accuracy of data maintenance, data communication, and presentation is essential.
If interested, please submit your CV through the link or call Shane Collins on 016991471