- Design/Selection, development, and implementation of IT Infrastructure to assure infrastructure capacity attains current and future needs at all 4 sites in Ireland, France, and the Netherlands.
- Ensure apt security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained
- Management and support of IT/OT infrastructure, including networks.
- Management and support of communications systems, voice and data.
- Mobile Device Management of handheld devices.
- Provision and management of all IT related 3rd party services and agreements
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for organization.
- Analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that could affect IT infrastructure
- Management and monitoring of all IT-related Company Policies and Procedures
- A relevant professional qualification plus several years’ experience managing a busy IT Department
- Previous experience as an Infrastructure Manager
- A good knowledge and understanding of business and manufacturing processes and requirements and how IT infrastructure support them.
- Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server & Clients
- LAN/WAN management and administration (e.g., Switches, Firewalls etc)
- Successful management and implementation of major IT projects.