- Respond to first-, second- and third-line enablement related incidents
- Ensure effective prioritisation, coordination and resolution of logged incidents
- Perform PC New Joiner builds, Rebuilds and Upgrades (including data backup and restore where required).
- Build good trust-based relationships with key customers & customer groups when providing support needs.
- Update information to accurately account for movement of IT hardware .
- Maintain team PC storage processes, conforming to internal policies and ISO accreditations.
- Maintain appropriate workstation and consumable stock levels for team.
- Day to day operational management of Ireland PC New Joiners, Upgrades & Leavers processes and other duties as requested
- Microsoft Certified (MCSE, MCP) specializing in Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory.
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA) advantageous.
- Knowledge of laptop, desktop, smartphones, tablets and printer hardware fundamentals.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and networking principles and equipment, IP Telephony (Voice over IP) and server technologies as well as network security fundamentals.
- Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3. Certification advantageous.
- 3 years experience in similar role
- Polished technical English language