This is a senior role in one of the Firm’s fastest growing and most successful Practices. You will lead a fully integrated professional services firm that provides, accounting, audit, tax compliance and planning, financial planning, and a range of business support and consultancy services.
You will benefit from the expertise of specialist departments, sector specialists, and more than thirty Partners across Ireland.
You will help guide clients in achieving their maximum business potential and play your part in supporting regional business development and employment. You will be helping business owners and managers to make the decisions that will drive Ireland’s COVID-19 recovery.
This position will suit a proactive, energetic self-starter with the ability to manage, guide, and develop a diverse portfolio of clients, and a dedicated highly skilled team.
You will be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and will be directly involved in Practice development, strategic management, client management, support, and acquisition. You will have;
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA).
- At least 5 years’ post-qualification experience in public practice.
- Direct client-facing experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in the successful completion of compliance and consultancy assignments.
- Knowledge of taxation across all tax heads.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent commercial and interpersonal skills.
The Firm takes pride in recognising and rewarding performance and achievement. They offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Trim Managing Partner’s package will include – salary, meaningful profit share, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance, and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.