- Bring ideation, concept and storytelling capabilities in-house to develop integrated creative campaigns, content and experiences.
- Establish and manage the brand and visual style to connect and engage with each customer segment.
- Lead the successful development of a consistent voice and distinctive style, across everything from campaigns, social posts, website, emails to point of sale and packaging.
- Collaborate closely with department heads and build relationships that aid in problem solving and support company initiatives, with the ultimate goal of optimising the customer experience and maximising revenue generation.
- Nurture relationships with brand ambassadors and partnering agencies or companies.
- Analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, to optimise and improve campaign performance.
- Identify and prioritise digital marketing objectives, to communicate marketing messages to varied target audiences across multiple platforms.
- Establish initiatives to improve customer retention across the four pillars of the business.
- Work closely with internal teams in researching opportunities to promote content and grow marketing databases.
- Minimum 2 years B2B / B2C marketing experience in a similar role with budget management and the ability to spend budgets on results driven media outlets.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects with varying timelines.
- Demonstrated success building, leading and managing integrated marketing campaigns and/or content strategies that drive demand and pipeline and include a mix of web/digital, email, events, social media, and direct mail components.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment