- Responsible for the development and execution of site strategy, translation to operational goals and objectives and for ensuring that these are clearly communicated, measured and achieved at all levels.
- Lead, motivate and support the Site Leadership Team.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of annual operations financial budgets.
- Ensure the site manufactures output targets in line with customer demand, that product produced is of highest quality and is aligned to a customer focused, compliant and cost-effective supply chain.
- Drive and support organization change management programs such as; New Product Transfer / Development, Cost Saving programs, C.I and Lean.
- Ensure that the Quality Policy is always adhered to and that the company manufactures products that conform to all safety, functional and regulatory requirements. Key participant for all QA audits.
- Support and facilitate a continuous improvement culture via structured improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are always adhered to and that all legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Primary degree qualification in a science, engineering or production management
- Minimum 5-years experience in Operations, Technical, Supply Chain or Production management leadership position.