- Manage the payroll team including training, recruitment and development
- Involved in implementing strategic goals and objectives
- Support the team in communicating with their client base and setting fees for additional payroll requirements
- Continuously strive to further improve current procedures.
- Provide assistance and support with technical/legislative/systems queries
- Ensure compliance, data protection and risk control within the team
- Involvement in the collaborative process of on boarding new clients
- Provide clients with the highest level of service
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in UK and Ireland payroll
- A minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail while working to deadlines.