- Develop and maintain a list of current Risk and Legal requirements relating to Product features.
- Assess each new product development and initiative against current standards and engage with Enterprise Risk and Legal (as appropriate) if there are any proposed deviations from approved standards.
- In conjunction with Enterprise Risk overseeing the implementation, monitoring and identification of key regulatory changes that may impact product design.
- Leading initiatives and managing strategic project work streams with a results-driven focus to deliver solutions, including coordinating the implementation of applicable regulatory requirements.
- In conjunction with Legal and Enterprise Risk analyse and scope the impact of new regulatory developments.
- Providing assurance that proposed product features and development are in line with prescribed standards.
- Designing and lead product compliance and control reviews under the direction of Enterprise Risk.
- Escalate all non-standard product features to Enterprise Risk for review.
- Strong ability to understand and operationalise regulatory and risk requirements into product design features.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the IT industry
- Change management experience
- Experience of dealing with internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills