- Lead the program/project from scoping and requirements through to deployment and Develop program/project plans and estimates through discussions with all relevant partners.
- Proactively handle, supervise, and report on the execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner across stakeholders including leadership
- Lead cross program/project expectations, dependencies, assumptions, risks, and issues
- Run critical path, contingency and overall budget performance (e.g., Estimate at Completion (EAC) vs. budget)
- Measure & monitor progress to ensure projects are delivered on time within budget and in line with expectations. Lead all change requests including validating all budget/schedule impacts.
- Build strong client and partner relationships and maintain effective communication channels to drive actions and deliverables
- Deliver the project(s) in line with the clients’ methodologies, using available templates and project RACI’s as the client make them available
- 5+ years project management experience ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with application of Project Management principles
- Experienced in project estimation, project planning and financial planning, including experience using MS Project
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with clients of all levels with ability to influence
- Experience working in large multinational, High-Tech or Financial Services/Banking sector would be advantageous
- Experience of working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience of using project management tools, Microsoft Project, Clarity or other similar tools
- Experience in leading cross functional teams with a mixture of project resources including direct report, client resources and other vendors
- Experience in negotiation with client and other 3rd parties.