- Manage and implement strategy for the client portfolio to ensure best outcome
- Assist in financial management of client portfolio to include preparation of budgeting, forecasting, and cash flows.
- Market and dispose of assets
- Manage suppliers, legal advisors, property agents, purchasers, and tenants
- Assist in the management of restructuring and insolvency processes.
- Complete Revenue returns as required.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the team
- At least 1 year administration experience ideally relating to property management but not essential.
- Strong communication
- Analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver with good initiative
- Team player and can work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office
If interested please submit your CV through the link or call Lorcan on 01-6991473