- Prepare all tender documentation.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Understand scope of work to bid.
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors.
- Prepare cost analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons
- Seek and qualify new Subcontractors.
- Recognised 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in Precast is a bonus
- Excellent Maths and IT ability with an analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and oral.
- Ability to influence, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.