- Creation and implementation of the Recruitment Marketing strategy
- Creating content to promote the employment brand including blogs and videos
- Attracting candidates with online/offline marketing campaigns
- Using various social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Glassdoor, Instagram etc) to actively engage with the employment market.
- Participating in recruitment events such as career fairs and university events to actively promote the company.
- Degree qualified preferably in Marketing, Communications or PR
- Fluent English with verbal/written communication skills
- 1 year of relevant experience with strong working knowledge of digital media, Recruitment Marketing and the Irish employment market.
- Team player and ability to work under pressure.