- Lead the day-to-day delivery of business requirements within the I.T. Resourcing Services Team.
- Recruit for roles assigned to you as part of the team.
- Support the Business Manager to Manage the team’s capacity and prioritisation across the Resourcing Team.
- Complete weekly reports/minutes/key actions for the Business Manager/Sales Director
- Chair status meetings/calls as and when required in the absence of the Business Manager.
- Support the Resourcing Services Sales team with prioritising new business opportunities across both existing and target clients.
- Support the Resourcing Services Sales team to maintain the partner relationships and maintain existing contracts.
- Ensure governance of the Resource Management Database resourcing, logging, information gathering and follow-up + quality standards of candidate checklists during screening.
- Offering suitable candidates/contractors positions, and finalising details of same.
- Keep the Business Manager updated on delivery activity, targets, pipeline and forecasts.
- Complete all reporting requirements on time for the Business Manager as agreed.
- Minimum 3 years resourcing experience.
- Experience in IT recruitment.
- Experience working with large corporate clients
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail