- Managing a team focusing on solvent & insolvent liquidations.
- Preparation of detailed reports for clients & financial institutions.
- Carrying out in-depth analysis of businesses and preparation of recommendations.
- Meeting & working with clients in relation to new assignments.
- Identifying business development opportunities to grow the business.
- Managing a caseload & work stream with appropriate staff resources.
- Working directly with leading professionals in legal, tax and other fields.
- Carrying out financial analysis and investigations.
- ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant
- Experience in a restructuring & insolvency
- Strong communication
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with good initiative
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office