- Develop new and existing business by positively promoting the company’s full range of products.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Introduce all new products and services offered by the company in line with the business strategy.
- Establish and maintain on-going customer business relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and rapid cost calculations and quotations to customers.
- Responsible for negotiating terms of an agreement and closing of sales.
- Responsible for negotiating price variation, delivery and specification with customers.
- Proactively deal with and close out customer complaints in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- Provide assistance with budgets, strategy, planning and forecasting when required.
- Attend production scheduling, sales and marketing meetings, trade events and conferences as required.
- Prepare and deliver all reports and letters in an accurate and timely manner
- 3rd Level qualification in relevant field (Engineering, Sales & Marketing etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of production and engineering processes.
- Minimum 4 years sales experience
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.