- Building strong relationship with customer at all levels
- Researching the market and related (and competitive) products.
- Work closely with technical Pre Sales and Architect resources to understand customer requirements and position relevant solutions
- Work closely with bid management team to deliver suitable proposals
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Following up on Marketing Campaigns and In-Bound Leads to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions and events.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Advising on forthcoming new service and product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with the delivery organisation to ensure everything running smoothly.
- Recording and reporting sales information on the CRM system.
- Attending weekly / monthly and quarterly sales meeting to report your progress and wins.
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales related role dealing with business customers
- Experience in the IT market
- Highly organized and great at tracking and meeting deadlines
- CRM System experience on advantage
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills