- Build and administer project and quote development within SIMMA
- Establish the correct information regarding every aspect of project such as ordering client information, bill to information, site information, and assign appropriate order date.
- Responsible for daily end-to-end order management of projects
- Identify potential orders that cannot be processed without additional information, documentation, or clarification, and flag accordingly.
- Coordinate and communicate proposal document delivery and costing requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking, and documenting issues.
- Co-ordinate and create tender packages (public & private), large product lists and multi-product quotations.
- Prepare reports for management such as progress of sales efforts, summary schedules, cost/price summaries, win/loss ratios, volumes per plant and price monitoring.
- Level 6+ qualification, preferably in a Business, Marketing or Finance
- Minimum of 2 Years of sales experience
- Experience of dealing selling directly with clients
- Willingness to learn the skill of quantifying, pricing, and quoting on products and contracts.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and other commercial applications.