- Lead the audit team in planning, managing, and executing cohesive, efficient audit assignments.
- Participate in special projects to support the development, financing, and growth plan execution of an exciting range of companies, including fast scaling businesses in the food tech and ag-tech space.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
- Operate with autonomy at a Senior Audit Manager level.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail.
- Client facing experience and a belief in excellent customer service.
- Ability to motivate and manage teams operating under deadlines.
- Commercial awareness to help promote the audit service with the marketing and business development team's assistance.