- Client management and support across client base.
- Trusted advisor and key business partner for clients.
- Financial management including business modelling, planning and lending support
- Execute and oversee the preparation of financial statements, tax computations and compliance related filings.
- Work closely with a diverse team of experts and contribute to the growth and development of the Practice
- Qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA accountant
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Public Practice
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge.
- Experience in financial modelling, business planning, and development.