- Complete monthly, weekly and fortnightly payrolls for clients
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45’s, deductions, allowances etc.
- Monthly and annual tax returns – P30s, P35s and P60s
- P45 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers)
- Dealing with clients payroll queries
- Maintaining and further developing the relationship with the existing customer base throughout Ireland and the UK
- Ensuring compliance with all internal controls, KPIs, budgets and other financial and quality control matters
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay or similar
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Responsible for scheduling and prioritising client payrolls and delivering projects as required