- Help to discover and articulate the story or vision for diverse clients.
- Using the latest methods and tools you will navigate complexity to create artefacts that engage and excite people towards change.
- Consistently push yourself and the boundaries of your design craft to explore areas such as systems design, artificial intelligence, voice and mixed reality.
- Support in uncovering systemic and user-level needs through qualitative or quantitative research to develop evidence based-insights that the team can work with, and clients can learn from.
- Test hypotheses, generate concepts and craft narratives to communicate how people will interact with the products, services or design strategy we create.
- Take clients on a journey by designing facilitated workshop experiences.
- Collaborate with clients to create tangible, value-driven concepts.
- Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure your work meets creative, strategic, and program objectives.
- 2-5 years of design industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant design fields.
- Advanced digital design portfolio with examples of work that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define integrated services or experiences.
- Proficiency of standard design and prototyping applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Keynote, Sketch, InVision, Figma).
- Ability to support design lead in translating research to inform project outcomes and requirements & ability to conduct research.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience participating at the early stages of service or application definition.
- Client focused with a passion for creating business value through the use of your design craft
- Ability to take feedback/direction and generate multiple design explorations, iterating those designs to elegantly address the problem being solved.