- Deal with customer queries over the phone, email and in store. High level of customer service is essential.
- Handle orders and deliveries
- Monitor, maintain, and reorder stock to ensure customer demands are met
- Cash handling
- Use online catalogues and software to view, order and price parts (must be computer literate)
- Maintain a tidy workplace
- Must have knowledge of an automotive shop. Would also consider someone with experience in a similar job, a mechanic looking to take a side step, etc.
- Clean, full driving licence is also required as driving of the company delivery van will be required at times.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the automotive industry required