- Work in a Lean-Agile environment.
- Define, design, implement and deliver high-quality features for the platform and various related projects.
- Performing code reviews and providing static, integration and functional automated tests.
- Choose the best approaches of implementation by following software design patterns and coding standard methodologies
- Take ownership and help improve the availability, performance, scalability, and security of the product. You’ll also ensure a strong emphasis on software backwards compatibility and cost of ownership.
- Constantly keep the application tech stack up to date and contribute to open-source dependencies of our projects.
- Work on the toolset and solutions to improve the internal and external developer experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Excellent Magento 2 technical knowledge
- Excellent Git and GitHub features knowledge
- Good understanding of extensible and backwards-compatible development principles
- Good knowledge of application architecture and software design patterns
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and the Cloud tech stack (AWS preferred)
- Experience covering the code and functionality with static, unit, integration, API and functional tests
- Excellent communication skills