- Perform corporate tax planning advising on tax structuring/ restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, and investments.
- Participate in consultancy projects working closely with Directors and Partners
- Manage and develop staff, delegating work as required
- Ensure preparation of corporation and income tax returns are completed in an efficient and accurate manner by more junior staff.
- Communicate with Revenue on behalf of clients as required.
- Deal with client tax related queries
- Qualified AITI (and/or ACCA/ACA qualified) and minimum of 4 years’ tax experience
- Experience in Corporation Tax, Investments, and Mergers & Acquisitions beneficial but not essential.
- Ambitious and driven individual
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline driven
If interested please submit your CV through the link or call Shane Collins for a confidential discussion on 01-6991474