- Instruct learners in all aspects of the course curriculum to the prescribed standard and in accordance with the relevant syllabus.
- Prepare learners for assessments
- Schedule, conduct, correct and mark assessments/tests as appropriate in accordance with Quality Assurance Standards
- Prepare course materials.
- Record learner timekeeping and attendance.
- Manage classroom behaviour and application
- A training qualification such as QQI, JEB, Microsoft MCT or equivalent.
- Recognised IT qualification such as Degree, CompTIA, Microsoft, or Oracle.
- Track record of delivering successful IT courses with positive outcomes
- Relevant work experience in the IT sector
- Ability to empathise with job seekers returning to education / training
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Ability to motivate, support and manage individuals and groups
If you are interested and would like to discuss further, please email Joanna to arrange for a phone call or send your CV (whether updated or not) through the link.